17 Nov Kies Family Wines Grape Pick and Stomp – 5 April – 1pm – 4pm
Participate in Kies Family Wines’ grape pick and stomp of our regional hero grape variety, Shiraz, before a lively and fun celebration of harvest.
Kies Family Wines invites you to a day of live action, Barossa vintage style.
- The rare opportunity to participate in a fun foot stomp of our regional varietal hero, Barossa Valley Shiraz.
- The opportunity to stroll through our old vines and handpick your own basket of Shiraz grapes at the beginning of the Kies Family Wines, Grape Pick and Stomp experience.
- Your Barossa Valley produce celebrated picnic style lunch. Choose between a:
- GRAZING BOX: Including the region’s best produce. Barossa Valley Cheese company cheeses, Barossa Fine Foods smoked ham and an array of the best local condiments. VEGETARIAN, VEGAN AND GLUTEN FREE OPTIONS AVAILABLE.
- LAMB PIE: Or a Lamb pie seasoned with Kies Family Wines Klauber Block Shiraz and made by the famous Apex Bakery, served with zingy mesclun salad and locally made tomato chutney.
- Live music throughout the afternoon.
- Kies Family Wines, a selection of local beers and soft drinks will be available for purchase throughout the afternoon.
BYO picnic blanket and set up your picnic on the Kies Estate and take in live music, while you sip the single vineyard and estate grown wines that Kies Family Wines is famous for.
The whole family is invited to take in the 180° views of the Barossa Ranges by attending this lively celebration of all things Harvest 2024, during our premiere vintage event, the Kies Family Wines, Grape Pick and Stomp.
TICKETS ARE ALL AGES.
UNDER 5 FREE (Children’s food and drinks available to purchase on the day)